Glycolic Acid GlycoShea Cream Big River Silk Skincare for 2023
As a Board-certified Memphis Dermatologist and President of Big River Silk Skincare, I’m excited to announce the release of Big River Silk Silk Skincare’s 2023 GlycoShea Facial&Neck Lotion and Oil, to complement the anti-wrinkle properties of GlycoShea Facial&Neck Cream, each product refreshing your skin, improving skin tone and color due to its Glycolic Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid originally discovered in sugarcane and pineapple.
Big River Silk™ Skincare’s GlycoShea Facial&Neck Renewal products contain:
· An Alpha Hydroxy Acid exfoliating moisturizer: skin-refreshing Glycolic Acid, promoting better skin cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and splotchiness of skin color.
· Skin lubricating Refined Shea Butter
· Some of the purest natural water in the United States, from the Memphis Sands.
· No added fragrances nor perfumes, no sulfates, no formaldehyde, and no parabens.
Big River Silk™ Skincare’s 2023 Renewal products comprise:
· GlycoShea™ Facial&Neck Lotion, convenient for people with oily skin or combination ski, virtually fragrance-free. 1 oz: $39.95/2 oz: $59.95/8 oz: $179.95.
· GlycoShea™ Facial&Neck Cream, convenient for people with dry skin or combination ski, with a higher proportion of skin lubricating Shea Butter: 1 oz: $39.95/2 oz: $59.95/8 oz: $179.95.
· GlycoShea™ Facial&Neck Oil, a convenient blend of Refined Shea Butter with the beauty of Purified Cottonseed Oil, with all the antiwrinkle properties of GlycoShea Lotion or Cream, and easy to spread over larger areas of the face and/or neck. 1 oz: $39.95/2 oz: $59.95/8 oz: $179.95.
The GlycoShea Lotions blend the skin-moisturizing properties of Refined Shea Butter, a natural product from an African tree, with the skin-smoothing effects of Glycolic Acid, GlycoShea’s signature anti-wrinkle ingredient. We blend these components at our headquarters in Memphis, TN, into what are called emulsions, with the purest natural water in the United States, from the Memphis Sands. Ongoing research in Dermatology has shown that this category of chemicals called AHAs or “Alpha-hydroxy Acids” promotes skin exfoliation, evening out skin color and reducing the appearance of fine lines, making AHAs into effective anti-wrinkle creams.
All of Big River Silk Skincare’s products are available for pick-up on site at our company headquarters, at 8143 Walnut Grove Road, Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, or they can ordered by calling 1-901-753-0168, or for online order: https://www.Bigriversilkskincare.com. We offer free USPS shipping for orders above $40.00 ($75.00 for Canadian orders); otherwise shipping and handling is $5.00 ($10.00 for Canada). You can thereby join the thousands of people who have benefitted from these products.
Remember that I serve as both Big River Silk Skincare’s President and also as a Memphis Dermatologist So (Cordova Dermatologist), with Rheumatology and Dermatology Associates, so many of my skincare ideas have come directly from working with patients just like you. I look forward to your feedback.
George Woodbury Jr. M.D.
Board-certified Memphis Dermatologist at Rheumatology and Dermatology Associates
President of Big River Silk Skincare Inc.
8143 Walnut Grove Road
Cordova TN 38018
Memphis Dermatologist and Big River Silk Skincare’s President George Woodbury MD announces the exciting release of the 2023 GlycoShea Renewal products: Glycolic Acid GlycoShea Facial&Neck Cream, Lotion and Oil: www.Bigriversilkskincare.com 1-901-753-0168 05/07/2023.